Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Dose of Happy.......

On this rainy day.. just being at 'Tween Waters Cottage is happy and uplifting.  We are having so much rain and lighting and thunder  and it wont get better until Friday when it turns in to cold and colder.

a great cottage with fun leopard window box's...


 
 
 
and leopard outdoor  shower door ...

great outdoor space with a view of Horsepen creek and great sunsets

a fence with windows and curtains
 
 
the outdoor shower.. waiting for the first outdoor shower taker
 
serious "clean" fun
 
 
 
 
leopard french doors fun
 
one of my favorite little sheds... for bikes or margarita headquarters !
 


Photobucket

 

6 comments:

Kathi said...

This post reminds me of all the things I love about beach life. A rainy day at the beach is better than a cold rainy day in Alabama!

I long to return to the sunshine. For now, I going to focus on creating my own little beach places.

In miniature. :D

Thank you so much for your inspiration! I love this little cottage!

Katy said...

love those french doors! It's rainy and cold everywhere! ugh
I am waiting for the final estimate,so i don't have a start date yet. But I'm really hoping and praying that it will be soon.
cheers!

Unknown said...

I love the cottage. Brilliant photos. You always capture the best images to share. Thanks for sharing.

Unique Holiday Cottages

Catherine Holman said...

My dream is to take a vacation in one of your remodeled cottages! Love your blog!

sssoap said...

Beautiful as always! And yes Kathi is right~ A rainy day at the beach is better than any day any where! Love this little cottage.

Unknown said...

ditto....come visit and stay it will for for rent by tybee cottages.com 912 786-6746